Feeling like a pizza night, but know your littlest family member needs something a little more nutritious?
Finding toddler approved recipes with any sort of nutrition respect, is not easy….
That’s where this veggie-loaded homemade pizza comes in. Simple ingredients and ready in no time!
Servings: 8 | Total Time: ~20 MINUTES
- 1 whole wheat store bought pizza crust
- 1 8-ounce can of tomato sauce
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 1 cup thinly chopped veggies of choices (I love mushrooms + onions)
- 1/2 cup cook ground beef, chicken or pepperoni (optional)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Spread tomato sauce on pizza crust
- Add chopped veggies toppings & any cooked meat
- Add chopped spinach
- Cover with mozzarella cheese
- Follow cooking instructions for crust and monitor closely
- Watch for delicious bubbly, cheesy pizza!
- Let cool and then slice pizza into finger food bites & enjoy 🙂
This “recipe” is practically fool-proof. And if you know anything about me, spending hours in the cooking is just not my jam. I’m all about healthy convenience so this pizza recipe is a household staple!
Share your other favorite toddler friendly recipes in the comments below!